InterBeam is used to cast Pictures/Videos of your device on the screen of another Android device (e.g. TV Media box).
The devices must be connected within the same Wi-Fi/Ethernet network. The "Display mode" option must be switched on in the InterBeam app on the "receiving" device.
You can manually select media files to cast or start a Slideshow from the selected picture or movie.
- Casting pictures/movies from one device on the screen of another one
- Forward/Reverse Slideshow starting from the current selection
- Easy connection by (customizable) Device names
- Picture preloading to reduce loading times
- Several Slide transition modes
- Running as "Display" device in the background for automatic connections
- App Language selection independent of the Device language